Terms & Conditions
Spend more time closing
Less time prospecting
Marketing for everyone
- These Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") set forth the terms and conditions of use of the services (the "Services") provided by ManyMangoes.com ("MM") to its clients ("Clients"). By using the Services, Clients agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- MM agrees to provide Clients with marketing services, including LinkedIn outreach and email marketing, to generate leads and arrange meetings with potential customers. MM guarantees to provide marketing activity levels and resources allocated to each Client as specified in the service agreement. However, MM does not guarantee any specific results or the number of meetings generated by its marketing activities.
- Fees and Payments
- Clients agree to pay the fees specified in the service agreement for the Services provided by MM. Payments shall be made in accordance with the payment terms specified in the service agreement.
- MM does not offer refunds for its Services. Clients acknowledge and agree that the quantity of meetings generated by MM's marketing activities is based on estimates derived from previous campaigns and that actual results may vary. MM can only guarantee the marketing activity levels and the resources allocated to each Client.
- MM shall keep confidential all information received from Clients in connection with the Services provided, and shall not disclose such information to any third party without the prior written consent of the Client. This obligation shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall continue until terminated by either party upon thirty (30) days written notice to the other party. In the event of termination, the Client shall remain liable for any fees or costs incurred by MM up to the date of termination.
- Limitation of Liability
- MM shall not be liable to the Client for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the Services provided under this Agreement, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. In no event shall MM's liability to the Client exceed the total fees paid by the Client under this Agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which MM is located. The parties agree that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts of that jurisdiction.
- Entire Agreement
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written.
- This Agreement may not be amended or modified except in writing signed by both parties.
- By using the Services, Clients acknowledge that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.